Kroger has decided to punish its unvaxxed employees, details here: https://news.yahoo.com/kroger-remove-covid-19-benefits-135705507.html
We are working on an effective pushback campaign. We already shop there very little, only for things we can’t get elsewhere.
– Letters to local store where we frequently shop
– hand letters to the store supervisors everytime we go in
– wear “vax free, mask free” tshirts
– show support to employees
– fundraise to give them the $50 they are being charged, perhaps an “Adopt a Kroger Employee” campaign
Looking for other ideas!!!